Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Just a few thoughts in October




I'm not sure what this picture has to do with anything, but it's always a good idea to reference Morris Day and the Time....

What have I learned through the first month to six weeks of the class, I think in a nutshell it's that we all have a lot to offer, and that we often don't look to all of the sources that we have available to us. We are quick to look to the basic sources for our information- the news, the media, the internet sources which are quickly available to us, but don't always give us the full breadth of information. Junetheia made a great point that she would not have seen much of the ideas that I posted to this little old blog- and I havent even gone political, so I feel great that I was able to have an effect.

I think that we can add alot to each other, and if we are willing to share and work with our friends- we can go far. I think that we are all going to get a lot from this class and our sharing of information and ideas in this last exercise has been a great example of this.

Plus I got a great chance to reference The Time!!! Life is good indeed!

No comments: